Country: United Kingdom
December 19, 2017
04/25/2020 05:47 PM
30DC DAY 10
DAY 10 - Post your favourite quote.
Some of my favourite quotes are from songs, but one that sticks out is Roots Remain by Mastodon. It's about a person losing their battle with cancer, and it makes me think about a lot of things, specifically this bridge:
And all that I have come to lose
Gone so long it doesn't matter anyway
And all that I have come to gain
Will remain with me until the bitter end
And when you sit and picture me
Remember sitting in the sun and dancing in the rain
The end is not the end, you see
It's just the recognition of a memory
It then proceeds to go into an epic guitar solo that's just as emotional as the lyrics. It's one of my favourite songs ever.
It makes me think about how I want to be remembered when I die - and how I must try to live a good life and make memories with people before we're all gone, and to seize the day. It's difficult because I didn't even plan past 16, I didn't think I'd be alive that long, and here I am at 18 years old with no idea what I want to do with my life. It's confusing and scary and I feel so lost, but at the same time I want to try and appreciate the good things that surround me in the now, and be grateful for them.
My whole life I've been so scared of losing people. I get so attached to the people I love that I feel I cannot function without them. I can, it's just difficult and it takes time for me to adjust to them not being there. I lost someone important to me recently, and it was entirely my own fault. I miss them a lot, but I have to accept that it was not healthy and I need to deal with the consequences of my own actions. I love too hard to the point of obsession, addiction almost and it's so hard for me to pull away from someone I'm attached to. I don't know, I'm working on it. I hope one day I can have a healthy relationship, friendly or otherwise. Doesn't seem likely, but I'm trying to keep positive.
04/24/2020 02:42 PM
30DC DAY 9
DAY 9 - Tell us about your day in detail.
Well, I woke up and checked my email to see if my offer on eBay had been accepted, turned out it had so I went downstairs to make the payment and ended up spending half of my furlough payment the day I got it lol
Then I went upstairs and cleaned my room a little bit, I spent most of the day watching YouTube but I called my friend Abbie for a while and she finally beat me at Words With Friends after a long winning streak on my end xD
I made an egg butty for lunch and it wasn't as good as I was expecting, I still feel a bit sick from that..
And now I'm here typing this bc I forgot to do it lol
04/23/2020 02:27 PM
30DC DAY 8
DAY 8 - Bands/artists you have seen live.
I've been to a lot of gigs, so I'll try and streamline the list by doing the ones that stuck out the most.
FIRST GIG - SayWeCanFly back in February of 2016. I remember how excited I was, and how happy I was afterwards. He was actually the first person I came out to, which is cool :D
LAST GIG - My most recent one was my mates' band's gig in December, headlined by Bleed Again. I don't really remember much of that night.
BEST GIG - either Mastodon in 2019 or the Sleeping With Sirens/Rise Against joint tour in 2017. Both amazing nights, although I got absolutely yeeted in the SWS pit and nearly broke my knee.. I was on crutches for a week and this guy who bullied me took them from me and hit me in the face with one xD fun times
WORST GIG - every time I got forced to see Waterparks with my old friend group. I hate them passionately. Worst one has to be when they supported All Time Low, I lost my glasses and had a horrific panic attack lol
BAND SEEN THE MOST - Parting Gift, they're incredible live. I love them. Also, Carcer City (RIP), Attila (f*** Fronz), Waterparks (WHY), and Creeper
BEST PIT - Either Attila (I've never not been injured in an Attila pit), Bring Me The Horizon (in 2016 while they were still kinda good), or Still Remains. I saw them in a tiny venue in Bournemouth, and it was completely sold out. I got elbowed in the stomach, yeeted right across the pit into the wall, and passed out. It meant I missed the rest of the show, but I told the frontman CJ what happened and he was like "dude that is so f***in' metal" and I was like thanks xD
I've been to a lot more gigs than this but these are some of my favourite gig stories so here you go
04/22/2020 02:14 PM
30DC DAY 7
DAY 7 - Post your favourite movie, TV show, band, and food.
This info is all on my profile anyway so you could have just stalked me for this info xD
Has to be either Sister Act, Warm Bodies or Thoroughly Modern Millie. I do love my musicals lol
Also I like Twilight don't bully me
FAV TV SHOW
Invader Zim!!! I also like Skins and stuff like that, and all the daytime TV like Bargain Hunt and Homes Under The Hammer. I'm rly into interior design and architecture so I love Grand Designs lol
Aghhh this is always so hard for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I'd say that currently my favourite band is Chiodos or Asking Alexandria, but it changes every week pretty much lol
TACO BELL!!! TACO BELL FRIES!!! TACO SUPREME!!!! QUESADILLA!!!! NACHOS!!!!! I LIVE FOR TACO BELL!!!!!
04/21/2020 01:54 PM
30DC DAY 6
DAY 6 - Tell us about your pets, the ones you've had and lost.
So I have had a lot of pets!
Currently I have 4 cats named Lindt, Bounty, Sherbert and Dip Dab, and a fish called Podge. My dad has a lot of fish but Podge is my baby ♥
Lindt is a lovely ginger boy, he's 11 this year and I adore him. He purrs very loudly and gets ginger fur EVERYWHERE
His sister Bounty is the only girl we have, she's got scoliosis so her tail is curly and she walks a bit funny but we love her all the same. She's very affectionate and always looking for attention, she loves my dad to bits
Sherbert is our youngest, he's 4 this year and he is part Siamese so he's very long, skinny, and LOUD. He likes sitting in our bathtub and screaming
This is Dip Dab, the chungus of the family. He is MASSIVE and spends most of his time eating, sleeping, and chasing after bees in our garden. He's a bit thick and doesn't really know how to play wth balls and things, but he's precious anyway
This is Podge! He's a pleco, he's massive and I love him
This is my precious baby Twix. He was my best friend ever, but he sadly passed in June 2016 of bone cancer. I never really got a chance to say goodbye to him, he was fine one week and gone the next. I miss him every day.
04/19/2020 11:11 AM
30DC DAY 4
DAY 4 - Post 10 likes and 10 dislikes.
I am literally the most boring person ever but here we go
1 - Music!! It's one of the only things that I'm genuinely passionate about. I sing, scream, play piano, guitar, bit of uke, and I'm learning drums and bass. It's helped me through so much in my life, but I guess that's true of many people lol
2 - TACO BELL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE LOCKDOWN IS OVER SO I CAN HAVE THAT BEAUTIFUL TACO SUPREME AGAIN
3 - I like drawing, painting, stuff like that. I make patches sometimes, it's fun and I get to make clothes look cool and stuff
4 - I love love love clothes and fashion design ♥33 I like putting outfits together and finding out what looks good, I have Pinterest boards dedicated to my friends who want to get into alternative fashion and I pick out clothes that I think would suit them, it's super fun!
5 - I love my pet cats and my fish Podge, they're all so precious to me ♥ I wish I could take in all the unloved animals in the world and give them a home, no animal deserves to be alone
6 - I love online shopping and finding bargains, lmao I am actually a middle aged mum btu I spend so much time on eBay buying stuff I want but don't need for like £3
Online shopping is pretty much getting me through this lockdown tbh
7 - I love my plushies! I've been collecting them my whole life and they're all so cute I adore them
8 - I like baking, especially cakes and brownies and things like that ♥
9 - I love reading! My favourite author is Dean Koontz, but when I was a kid I read loads of fantasy books and stuff
10 - I like making playlists and mixtapes, I'm not sure if this counts as the first one too but I figured it was separate. I like fitting songs in perfectly with each other and making different mixes and moods :DD
1 - I don't like people who are unkind, discriminatory or just straight up mean. We're only in this world for so long, and people who go out of their way to make people's lives worse are the worst kind of people.
2 - I don't like sudden loud noises, really high or low frequency sounds, people waving their hands or other things in front of my face/eyes, stuff like that. I have really bad sensory issues lol
3 - I can't cope with people raising their voices at me, ever. I get really upset even if they're not mad at me
4 - I f***ing hate mosquitoes. Little cunts. I will destroy them all.
5 - I don't like where I live!!! I don't feel safe here and I can't wait to move ♥3
6 - I don't like chocolate flavoured things, it tastes really fake and gross. Actual chocolate is great tho
7 - I hate curry or any spicy foods, I can't deal with it my stomach hates it
8 - I HATE SLOW INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!
9 - I don't like arguing with people, I try to avoid it. It exhausts me
10 - I don't like coffee it's gross :P
Wow this was actually really hard
04/17/2020 07:07 PM
30DC DAY 2
Hey guys, so it's currently gone midnight but I'm gonna set the time so it looks like I did this on the right day LMAO
DAY 2 - Write about your relationship status.
Welp here we go
I am very very single! There was someone for a while but.. let's just leave it at "feelings were not mutual". I'm trying to move on healthily though and it's going pretty well! But now I have nobody to have cute dreams about and constantly rant about how much I fancy them. Guess that's better than constantly getting my heart broken or getting nonced on lol
I guess I can't really be nonced on anymore, I'm 18...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I'M AN OLD MAN!! D:
While I would class myself as bisexual, I have a strong preference for guys and I've only dated a girl once. I was 13 so it doesn't count lol
Soooo yeah any eligible and of-age emos want to chat me up then go right ahead xD
04/16/2020 04:46 PM
30 DAY CHALLENGE: BLOG EDITION!! ALSO DAY 1
So I thought I'd do the 30 day challenge, but I wanted to do it on here so it won't get deleted after 15 days. I'll try to do one entry every day, but don't get mad if I forget some days D:
DAY 1 - Post a picture of yourself, and 10 facts about yourself.
Well, I currently look like this:
My hair is super faded because I'm going a different colour soon so I haven't dyed it for about a month. I'm actually surprised with how much it's grown in the last few weeks, I feel much more confident now I have enough hair to cover my fat forehead lol
10 facts.. hmm... is there even that many about me?? Let's find out!
- I have 4 cats, named Lindt, Bounty, Sherbert and Dip Dab, and a pleco called Podge. They're all my babies and I adore them with my entire being ♥333
- I have lived in the same house my whole life, in a seaside town near Bournemouth. There's nothing here and I've never really had many friends, but I'm moving away for uni. I'm not sure if I'm scared or excited, a little bit of both..
- I was brought up vegetarian by my mum, I've never intentionally eaten meat. It makes me really sick when I accidentally consume it. Like, really sick. Kids used to give me meat as a joke sometimes.. they stopped laughing when I projectile vomited on their new shoes. ^^
- I've loved Fall Out Boy since my 6th birthday! I got a PS2 for my birthday, it came with SingStar Pop Hits, and that is where I first discovered the musical masterpiece that is Dance, Dance. (Also Bring Me To life by Evanescence but we'll cover that later..) 12 years later, I still love them, even if their recent works are of questionable quality.. Anyway, back to the story. I REALLY got into this one song (two songs, counting Evanescence), but I didn't know how to internet because I was 6, so I didn't really comprehend that there were other songs besides these two. I would run round my garden yelling the lyrics to Bring Me To Life, with my Halloween vampire costume on, and my neighbours thought I was possessed or some sh*t. I was such a cool kid.
RUNNING OUT OF NUMBER WORDS 5!!!!
- My best ever friend is a green dinosaur plushie called Gareth! He comes everywhere with me and I love him ♥
- I have an older sister, her name is Serena and she's four and a half years older than me. She actually introduced me to post-hardcore properly in the form of Pierce The Veil's A Match Into Water when I was 11, and that's what made me drastically change my style and music taste. To date, it's still one of my favourite albums, despite pedo drummer.
*Len Goodman voice* sevEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!
- My favourite fast food place is Taco Bell, I spend most of my money in there normally. It's just too tempting ;-; I normally order the 2 Tacos Supreme meal with the seasoned fries and Apple Tango or Cherry Pepsi Max, but the fajita burrito is also super good ♥333333
EIGHT (out of ten cats)
- My main hobbies are writing - songs, poetry, books, anything - and music, whether that's going to gigs, performing, or just listening to my favourite bands and making playlists and mixtapes. I'm also an avid player of Sims 2, 3 and 4, as well as Minecraft. I tried playing Skyrim but I suck at anything where I have to fight things, my coordination and reaction time is terrible lol
NINE (IN THE AFTERNOOOOOOON) (lol)
- People who've been friends with me for a while know this, but Damon isn't actually my first name, it's my middle name. My first name is Patrick, but I have super bad memories attached to that name now, so I prefer being called Dami. Also, it sounds so much cooler, don't you think? ♥3
- Wow, can't believe there's ten things of interest about me.. are there?? CAN'T THINK OF A TENTH ONE HELPPPP;-;
I literally can't think of anything
I guess that's interesting?
Sure, go for it
I LOVE INVADER ZIM!!!!! IT'S THE BEST SHOW EVER! AND I LOVE ANIME ESPECIALLY HUNTER X HUNTER IT'S THE BEST BEST BEST ANIME I LOVE LEORIO WITH ALL MY HEART MY PRECIOUS BUSINESS BOY
ok that was crackhead behaviour I apologise
It's like 10:30pm and I already have square eyes from doing HTML stuff all day soooooooo I'm gonna log off ♥3333 KBYE
View All Posts