How 2 add a spotify playlist or youtube video 2 ur profile :)
want to add a working spotify playlist or a youtube video to your profile for people to see ? youve come to the right blog post ! feel free to follow the directions ive listed below. i tried my best to make them as clear as possible, but if ur still having trouble, thats okay !! leave a comment or IM me and ill be happy to help :)
before you start ! make sure you have three separate tabs open; one with spotify/youtube open, one with these directions, and another with the profile editing page open. you can access the editing page by going to "profile", then "edit profile".
adding a spotify playlist:
1. open spotify
2. select the playlist u want to add
3. click on the three dots next to the play button
4. go to "share" then click "embed playlist"
5. on the bottom next to the green button that says "copy", click the box that says "show code"
6. copy & paste the code into the section you want the playlist to show on ur profile (i put mine under 'music', but ofc u can put it wherever u want)
7. inside of the <> brackets, delete the word "i frame" and type in "embed" (the playlist won't show up on your profile if you dont !)
8. scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "save changes", and ur done !! :)
adding a youtube video:
1. open the youtube video you want to add.
2. next to the like/dislike buttons, click on "share" (it has an arrow icon next to it)
3. click "embed" (it me be a little hard to see bc the icon color is a very light gray)
4. copy the code. a fast way to do this is by clicking on "copy" in the lower right hand corner
5. paste the code into the "like to meet" section
6. inside of the <> brackets, delete the word "i frame" and type in "embed" (the video won't show up on your profile if you dont !)
7. scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "save changes", and ur done !! :)