too many questions
1. Are you a boy or girl?: nope, i;m agender lol
2. How old are you?: 21, almost 22
3. What is your Chinese Zodiac sign?: Ox
4. What is your Zodiac sign?: leo sun, pisces moon, scorpio rising
5. Who is your best friend?: probably my little sister tbh
6. Who are your favourite actor[s] that you think are hot?: umm Rami Malek, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong'o
7. Who is your favorite actress?: Natalie Wood
8. Who is your favorite band?: The Decemberists & My Chemical Romance
9. Who do you love the most?: my boyfriends & my sister
10. What is your favorite color(s)?: Orange, Black, Green, Purple
Now for the deeper questions
11. Would you give up everything you had for your soul mate?: Depends what "everything" is.
12. Are you single?: Nope.
13. What if you met your soul mate at the wrong time?: I don't really believe in soul mates. Even so, I don't exactly believe there's ever a "right time" to meet/fall for someone.
14. If you could have one fictional characters mind for a day, who would it be and why?: Hard question,,, I'm not sure.
14. If you could be a magical creature, what would you be?: dragon, probably.
15. Jacob Black or Edward Cullen?: i h8ed twilight
16. Twilight or Harry Potter?: harry potter 4 sure lmao
17. Burn in the sun or Sparkle?: burn baby burn lolz
18. Would you go all the way on the first date?: i'm ace lol i don't really wanna do that at all
19. #1 Thing you hate about boys' appearances now adays: idk man i try not to judge. i hope everyone dresses however makes them happy
20. Hug or Kiss?: kiss ♥
21. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: japan, oregon lol
22. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?: i'm probably texting my dad and hiding in a closet somewhere
23. What have you been thinking about lately?: a crush i have on my one coworker >,<
24. If you could be in your dream place at the moment, what would you be doing?: just living, my friend.
25. If somebody was describing your personality what would they say?: annoying, quiet, tells awful jokes
26. What gives you butterflies in your tummy?: thinking of moving out & getting on with my life, living with my boyfriends and friends, things being easier for once in my life
27. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?: authentic pierogi made w my great gramma's recipe
28. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?: meow
29. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?: DC's green lantern! no idea why lol now i'm more of a Marvel's Vision type of person.
30. What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?: go explore graveyards & parks, visit the local spirits, do spells late at night w my boyfriend
31. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would you want to play you?: It would be a fckin awful movie about being trans & suicidal for the entirety of my life til i was 20 lol.
32. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why?: mint chip cause i like mint chip
33. What's your favorite cartoon character, and why?: Marco Diaz from SVTFOE because i deeply identify with early-show him - anxious, afraid to step out and be himself in a lot of ways. then he just... does it. it's cool.
34. Are you a morning or night person?: night fer sure. (no i'm not just saying this because i'm devoted to Nyx, the goddess of night. i just like it lolol)
35. What are your favorite hobbies?: I read a lot, spend too much time on the internet lol, video games (I like free-world RPGs usually. Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.)
36. What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?: y'all my anxiety is so bad i h8 it.
37. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?: i had Pica growing up which is an eating disorder that says "eat the weird inedible stuff" so i used to eat dirt and rocks and pennies and paper, etc. Also, in middle school, my friends and I used to mix together our leftovers from lunch into a milk and i would eat/drink it so i'd get sick and have to leave early lol
38. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?: hopefully sci-fi
39. If you were a comic strip character, who would you be and why?: garfield probably lolol
40. What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?: "Good things are coming. You cannot stop them." i'm all for ominous positivity.
41. If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?: tbh i don't think there's anything i eat that i couldn't give up.
42. What is one food you'd never want to taste again?: liver DX
43. If you won a lottery ticket and had a million dollars, what would you do with it?: pay off my debt, get top surgery, legally change my name, invest some of it, donate a lot
44. You've been given access to a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?: i'd want to visit the future to see how things look for minorities and see if this is all worth it lol
45. If you could be any superhero and have super powers, which one would you like to have and why?: the flash lol. he's super fit and super fast. i could visit my friends across country no problem - with no travel costs. it'd b great
46. Mount Rushmore honors four U.S. presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why?: i'd rather blow the thing up tbh
47. If you could transport yourself anywhere instantly, where would you go and why?: Portland, Oregon! i wanna finally meet my friend lol
48. In your opinion, which animal is the best (or most beautiful) and why?: they're all great. but the common housecat is amazing
49. What is one item that you really should throw away, but probably never will?: christmas card from a youtuber i loved until he turned out to b an awful person :/
50. Growing up, what were your favorite toys to play with as a child?: i just played pretend most of the time.
51. Who is the most relevant person in our time?: laverne cox tbh
52. What is the title of the best book you have ever read? The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
53. What is the name of the best movie you have ever seen? this is such a hard question, i've seen SO MANY MOVIES. The Wrestler, Rebel Without a Cause, Cool Hand Luke, the Boys in the Trees. i'd say those are in my top 10
54. What comes to mind first when you hear the word "reality"? honestly nothing. idk much about reality lol
55. What is the most beautiful thing about people?: in general? probably how we humanize other things. we give plants names and sing to them, we point out faces in the ways cardboard boxes are folded and cut. it's precious.
56. What is the most honest thing you have done?: took a leap & told a (turned out to b straight) guy i liked him. it was awkward lol
57. If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change? *laughs in trans* just one?
58. What is the ugliest thing you know? Racism/Homophobia/Transphobia
59. What do you like to do most with a free hour? play DnD with my coworkers once before I move - although that'd take more than an hour
60. What is the most significant event of the last three months? i'm quitting my job and moving across state in about a month
61. What force of history are you most aware of as you plan your life? watching comedy magic with my dad. the amazing jonathan and harry anderson and still some of my biggest influences.
62. On what basis do you select your friends? sense of humor, mostly - and that they put up with me lol
63. What is the most overwhelming thing you know? Why?: global climate change because there's jack sh*t the individual person can do about it - and it's mostly caused by big companies that won't change unless they're forced to.
64. What is the greatest problem in the United States? Why?: everything is batsh*t rn i don't know what to say. my state is banning all abortion, criminalizing miscarriage, banning book donations to prison... we're a fcking mess rn
65. What thing makes you most humble? fcking up at work & how well my managers deal with it. i don't mess up often but it always really upsets me when i do, my managers always have my back tho
66. What is the greatest value that guides your life? being true to myself for once. not going with other people just cuz they say so
67. If you could smash one thing and one thing only, what would you smash? Why?: my insecurity lol
68. What is the greatest crime one person can commit against another? betraying trust tbh
69. For what do you think you would be willing to lay down your life? a lot of things. i'd lay down my life for trans rights so that young trans ppl never have to feel the way i did growing up.
70. What do you feel when you stand on the shore of the ocean?: i'm usually overwhelmed by how beautiful the world can b
71. If you were tape recording the sound of violence, what sound would you use?: screaming, pained screaming.
72. What sound would you use for beauty? children laughing, probably. it's pure
73. If an atomic bomb were to explode a block away in ten minutes, what would you do for those ten minutes?: let my friends & fam know i love them probably
74. What one word would you put on your gravestone?: "Sorry."
75. Choose a word that best describes your life up to this moment?: "Meh"
76. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?: Maine in the fall. so many colorful trees
77. What is your biggest worry?: that nobody will be with me when i die. i'm not afraid of death, just of dying all alone
78. What do people like best about you?: i tell awful jokes lol
79. What do you think of when you think of tragedy?: people dying senselessly.
80. What skill do you need in order to succeed?: patience probably. slow down, life's not a race
81. What talent should you develop? i wanna work on my sleight of hand
82. Choose a word to describe a sunset?: Sad
83. When do you feel most lonely?: when i'm awake between 4 and 6 am because i haven't gone to sleep yet. everyone else is alseep and it's very isolating
84. Choose a word you to describe the elderly population? stubborn.
85. What future discovery do you anticipate the most? independence
86. What is the greatest music ever composed?: hard question. Vivaldi's Four Seasons?
87. Did you, as a child, ever run away from home? If yes, why and where did you go?: lmao yea my mom was abusive i wandered down the street to my gramma's house
88. What's your favourite room in the house, and why?: my bedroom probably. this question will change when i move, i'm sure, but right now my room is my safe space lol
89. The greatest compliment I ever received was...: "You remind me of gerard way" my hair was danger days red at the time lol
90. If you were a car, what would you be and why?: a mid-70s ford pinto, because if you rear end me i will also burst into flames
91. What as your favorite food as a child? peanut butter & mustard sandwiches DX
92. Share a quirky habit you have. How long have you had it?: I overshare when i'm anxious. im always anxious lol
93. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? nah?
94. What's the worst thing you did as a little kid? I threw a lot of fits ig
95. I really crack up when...: i'm hanging out w my coworker calvin.
96. What was your most memorable birthday?: i don't remember most of them - probably my 20th because i spent the whole day alone
97. Fave TV show?: Twin Peaks probably
98. Fave character from that show?: Audrey Horne... isn't it too dreamy?
99. Fave country besides your own?: japan probably - although all countries have their issues
100. Fave time of day?: Night
101. What is your name?: Eliott/Ghost