2. The Nightmare Before Christmas - This has literally been my favorite movie since I was a child! I watch it a little too often to this day.
3. Step Brothers - I basically know this movie word for word. I don't know why, I just think it's hilarious.
4. Speak - If you've ever read the book, you'll know that this movie is a little bit on the darker side. It truly spoke to me though, and I've loved it and the book ever since I discovered both of them! I highly recommend it!
5. Juno - This movie cracked me up and reminded me a lot of my cousin, who conveniently was also a pregnant 16 year old. It kind of became our favorite movie together, I guess.
6. The Benchwarmers - A bunch of hilarious geeks playing baseball. It's completely underrated, and it's always made me laugh hysterically.
7. Literally all the Harry Potter movies - I'm just going to include these all as one because there's literally so many movies, and they're all great. I've always been a huge Harry Potter fan, and I read the books at a super young age, so of course I'm going to love all of the movies!
8. Alice in Wonderland - I love the original Disney version, honestly, but I love the absolutely creepy vibe given off in Tim Burton's version. I love thinking of it in a completely darker way, and I guess that's why Alice: The Madness Returns also became one of my favorite video games of all time. ^.^
9. Coraline - I read the book way before I saw the movie, so I automatically loved this one as well. Although the movie is very different from the book, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. It's creepy-ish, in a way good way.
10. ALL Lords of the Rings - A super tough decision, really, but it's the same as my love for Harry Potter, so I just couldn't handle leaving it out. If I'm honest, the books took a little while for me to get through... but I managed to get through them. I was literally so pumped when I finally got to watch the movies.
What movies are your favorites? :) Feel free to share with me in the comments!