Girl Advice 1-7
- #Girladvice 1- Just because she's skinnier and prettier. Doesn't mean she's gonna find her true love faster. There is someone out there for all of us. It's the most terrible waiting game on this earth. But the time will come, some day, where that guy you've been waiting for, will sweep you off your feet.
- #GirlAdvice 2 - Never give up on anything you want. Women are put down in the industry world! They have no idea how powerful we are! Never give up. Never back down. Especially, never give up on the person you love. Stand there, till the end♥
- #Girladvice 3- When you think you couldn't get any better, you can. You just didn't want to wait for better. It takes us time to really love someone. And even tho he might not be the best looking. He just might be you're better. It's not his looks that make him treat you right. It's his want to. And if he doesn't want to. Then he's not for you!
- #Girladvice 4- If you think that you need a guy to be happy. That's when you need to surround yourself with your family and friends the most! If I have learned anything in my past experiences, I know even if you get a guy, just to make you happy. Most likely he's gonna break your heart. And you'll do anything to stay with him, just because you think he'll make you happy. Well NEWS FLASH. If he treats you badly, then what steps have you taken? None. You're still right at the beginning.
- #GirlAdvice 5- If he writes you on a social Network, And says something like " Danngg girl you sexy, wanna fuck? " Most likely he's just gonna use you, or kill you. Don't fall for it. Block his ass.
- #GirlAdvice 6- Okay, one thing i've always done. Was PAY for dates. I've payed gas money. I've paid everything for each time i've went out with a guy, or needed gas money to go to his house, or have them pick me up. JUST ONCE have I not. Just once. So here's a little advice. If you gotta pay for everything, Like I did. Girl, he's not for you. If you're the only one making a tribute to spend time together, Girl, he's not for you. If you gotta sneak around his friends, and family. Girl he's not for you. Okay? If you're dating someone, that guy better realize he has something special. And he's gotta work his ass off. Now, i'm not saying it shouldn't go 50/50. When really I think it should be 70/30. I think honestly, guys should be the ones paying for dates, and pay for a good time. It's okay if he's a little short. And it's okay if he pays for his, and you pays for yours. But if he's not paying for anything, then he's not good material. If ya'll both broke. Don't go out no where. Don't make extravagant plans that you can't afford.
- #GirlAdvice 7- If you're dating a guy And He seems like the only time he tells you he loves you, is if he is alone. You're boyfriend is not only someone you're spose to care about and love, but he also needs to be one of your closest friends. It's not necessary to tell him everything. But you defiantly don't want him to think you bundle stuff up. Talk to him. However, If he doesn't want to hear it. He's no good. There is a difference between a BOY, and a MAN. A boy is ignorant, doesn't care. A boy doesn't care if you break up with him or not as long as he get that ass. A MAN, will stand by you when you're hurt. He will be the first one to call you when you FB status doesn't sound to happy. He should be the one to hold you when you feel like the world is crashing. And I think all you girls, women, need a good guy like that. The only thing is, some of you girls are shallow as fuck. Personally, I don't see ugly guys. But if he doesn't have a sense and style, nor higene he's gotta go.